ThE tImE oF oUr LiFe!

:)

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Picking Raspberries


How fun is it to pick raspberrys, between all the thorns and all the red die, you could say not to fun but here are some fun pictures of my family and I picking raspberries at Down town Julie Browns house. We love this lady! It was just too fun having all our sisters there with us. We just love them. And they do teach us so much everytime we go down. Here is also a picture of Down Town Julie Brown. We love her, she is just to much fun and so much fun to be around.MMMMMMM... MMMMMMM love raspberries!!!*

2 comments:

Scott & Jennifer said...

Hey, I'm love'n it!!! It looks great!
oh, and I love the two of you!!

Janell R. Cropper said...

I'm so excited that you guys have a blog! They really are great fun! It's fun to see all your pictures too!