ThE tImE oF oUr LiFe!

:)

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Well spring is coming and i'm getting really excited... I changed my colors to go with spring. Devin and are going to be moving to Sevier county in April and we are really excited. I'm going to work at the cyndicut and hopefully bring home the big bucks.... ha ha We are going to st. george on the 22nd and spending some time down there so hopefully we'll get some sun and have a good time. welp better be going hope all is well with everyone else... ha Sweeeet.

4 comments:

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

YES-we did get your present, but i couldn't send you a thank you cuz i don't think i had your address. That's crazy that your moving back to Richfield! I'm so JEALOUS-I miss that place so much! Since my dad passed- i haven't been back cuz my mom moved. I don't have much of a reason to go back at the moment. now that your gonna be there though maybe i will! haha- I think of all the fun memories we had all of the time...I MISS THOSE DAYS!

Scott & Jennifer said...

He sweet thing, just wanted to drop a note to say HELLO!!

Kirilenko is hot!

Love ya!

Scott & Jennifer said...

Kirilenko-Kirilenko-Kirilenko

http://www.kirilenko.ru/?lang=eng

Chad said...

I am so Jealous!! I want to move back home so bad! Oh by the way, I found you guys! Be my friend!

Annie Hunt