ThE tImE oF oUr LiFe!

:)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009



Today Tessa and I were going to take Aubrey to Richfield. Tessa was hungery and i had to feed her before we left so i didn't develop a problem on the way there. I was just about half way done when Tessa decided to let one rip!!! I knew if she did it once it would be followed by a couple more. And i was right it turned into about three very big ones. Uncle Gary would have been proud. I lifted her up to burp her and she had "STUFF" all the way up her back. It must have been like a rocket ship. But not only did she get it almost up to her shoulders she got it on me also. VERRY BAD! I'm sure all you moms out there could relate

SO... i got the tub ready and bathed her after all of that. Auntie Aubrey got this beautiful pic of Tessa. I think Aubrey could get paid to take good pictures off her camera. She gets some good ones. Loved it and had to share with all!

2 comments:

Rachel and Devan said...

Oh my gosh Tessa looks so CUTE!!!! I love towel pictures! Oh i'm going to cry! She is beautiful...its just not fair that I haven't gotten to see her yet. I'm her favorite after all...

Bode & Taryn said...

It was good to see you guys last weekend! Your baby is such a doll! I hope all is going good for you and your cute family!