ThE tImE oF oUr LiFe!

:)

Sunday, April 26, 2009

!!*WICKED!!*

My friend Cherise introduced me to Wicked last year and i have loved the sound track. I listen to it almost everyday. We promised each other that we would go to see it together. Devin surprised me with tickets and tickets for Chad and Cherise to come with us. I Was so excited!! When the music started i just started crying because i couldn't believe i was actually there!!:) Devin does so many things for me and i can honestly tell you i have the best husband in the world!!

Cherise and i sitting in the theater!!

Devin and i in fron of Capital Theater! I LOVE WICKED!!*

2 comments:

Dani said...

Thanks Elle! Im so excited.
That looks like you had so much fun! Ive heard some really great things about the musical, my mom went to see it in chicago for her birthday lasyt year.
I like that you can see cherise's reflaction in the poster :-P

Scott & Jennifer said...

I'm so glad you were able to go. I never hear "wicked" and not think of you dancing and singing in my kitchen in Pleasant Grove. OH, the good'ol days!!

Actually, I think the only things I really know about wicked, are from you and your theatrical performances in my kitchen....

WoW, I love you!!