ThE tImE oF oUr LiFe!

:)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Fun Stories about Tessa!

I have alot of stories to catch up on. So here are some cute ones of Tessa. She has such a fun personality. She is just everywhere from walking to talking and all kinds of fun stuff!

One day I was deep cleaning the house, Tessa was helping me but i suddenly realized that my little helper was no longer by my side. I looked all through the house, couldn't find her but could hear her. Finally as i was walking through the kitchen, i found this little helper stuck under the sink!
Tessa had just got out of the tub, i put i diaper on her and went to check the laundry for her clothes to be dry, when i came back into the laundry room i found her Like this!
Sami and Macie went on a horse ride and brought the horses over to show Tessa, She was a little leary of them But we did finally get her to pet the pony!


No comments: